To illustrate the powerful impact that even a small donation can have in Myanmar, where a few dollars can go a long way, consider this:
- $15 feeds about 75 children at a rural school a protein source such as duck eggs or fish with rice for one meal
- $50 supports one child for an academic school year (June – March) inour Stay in School Program (uniform, books, book bag, school supplies, small school fee)
- $75 supports a teacher working at a rural monastic school for one month
- $250 – Silver Pagoda Sponsor – secures rice for one month for 75 children at a rural monastic school
- $500 –Golden Rock Sponsor– contributes to the construction of new classroom buildings, latrines, dormitories for monastic school pupils
To contribute, choose from three ways:
- Make a check out to “MCF” and send to:
Myanmar Children’s Foundation, 216 F Street #57,
Davis, CA 95616 USA
- Donate securely online using PayPal
You may designate a specific purpose for your donation, such as SIS (Stay in School), Teacher Corps, monastic school classroom construction, nutrition supplements, library books, Golden Rock sponsor, unrestricted, etc. You will receive confirmation of your donation for your tax records.
Donations to Myanmar Children’s Foundation are tax-deductible to the maximum extent allowed by law, as a tax-exempt 501©3 non-profit public benefit corporation registered in the State of California. Our Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 20-8243976.
Donate Your Time and Talent
- If you live in the local Sacramento Valley area and would like to participate in our fundraising or cultural events or participate on our Board of Directors…
- If you would like to organize a fundraiser/cultural event in your own area…
- If you have technical or cultural skills to offer…
- If you live in Myanmar and would like to volunteer with some of our in-country programs…
- If you would like to visit some of our project sites and help teach, build, organize, publicize…
Please contact us at email@example.com .
Invite A Speaker
If you would like to invite a speaker from MCF to present a PowerPoint slideshow of our projects to your local service organization, community or church group in Northern California or Yangon, or you would like to receive a DVD of one of our presentations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Partner With Us
If you have connections in Myanmar and would like to collaborate with us or have an idea for a project, please contact us.
We are looking to connect with the Burmese-American community in Northern California more closely. We welcome your queries.